11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004
- General Information – Marriage
- Permanent Residence Based on Marriage to a U.S. Citizen
- Can ANYONE Get a Green Card by Marrying a U.S. Citizen?
- Can a Foreign National Who Can't Adjust Status in the U.S. Based on Their Marriage to a Citizen Process Abroad Instead?
- My Foreign National Fiance is In Another Country, But We Want to Get Married Here in the U.S. and Then Get Him/Her a Green Card
- Can the Foreign National Work and Travel While the Marriage-Based Green Card Case is Pending?
- Do I Need a Lawyer to File a Marriage-Based Case?
- What Impact Does the Length of the Marriage Have?
- Must the Couple Stay Married for the Foreign National to Get or Retain Permanent Residence?
- Can the Green Card be Taken Away if the Foreign National Married Fraudulently?
- Is a big wedding ceremony and reception needed to get a marriage-based green card?
- Do we need to live in the same city if applying for permanent residence through our marriage?
- What is Conditional Permanent Residence?
- Must a wife take husband’s last name for approval of a marriage-based green card?
- Why shouldn’t I just marry a US citizen just for the green card since it’s probably the easiest way to get one, and I’ve heard that others have done this successfully?
- What is the “Public Charge” Ground for Inadmissibility?
- General Information – Other Family-Based Cases
Relevant Articles, Publications and Presentations