11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004
Directions to our Office
Our office is at 11 Broadway in lower Manhattan, across from Bowling Green Park, just a few blocks south of Wall Street and a few blocks north of the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
Be sure to contact us first to arrange an appointment - as much as we look forward to working with you, we unfortunately can't meet on a walk-in basis (and the Security desk at 11 Broadway won't allow you entrance unless your name is in the security computer system). When you arrive at our building, you will need to check in with the security desk in the lobby and be given an elevator code - please bring a driver's license, passport, or another form of government-issued identification - and You can get to us by Subway, PATH, Bus, Car or Staten Island Ferry.
- 4/5 to Bowling Green - You will normally come above ground directly below Bowling Green Park; cross over Broadway, go slightly uphill towards the Bull statue to number 11..
- 2/3 to Wall Street- Proceed uphill on Wall Street until Wall Street ends at Broadway. Make a left onto Broadway, our building is about a five minute walk down the street on the right side.
- R to Whitehall - Go up Whitehall Street about one block until you see Bowling Green Park. Cross the plaza between the park and the American Indian Museum/U.S. Bankruptcy Court (both are in the same building). Cross over Broadway, and go slightly uphill to 11 Broadway across from the park.
- A/C to Broadway/Nassau Street - Either transfer to the 4 towards Brooklyn, get off two stops later at Bowling Green, and follow the 4/5 directions from there, or simply go to Broadway and walk south until you reach 11 Broadway on your right (a not insignificant walk, but an enjoyable one with adequate time and nice weather).
Come up onto Trinity Place. Cross over Trinity Place, and continue one block over on Vessey Street to Broadway. Make a right, and continue down to 11 Broadway on your right side.
* The 120, 134, X10C, X11, X12, X20, Bx18, BxM4C, M1, M6, X1, X16, X17A, X17C, X19 all stop directly in front of our building.
Note: Because parking is difficult (and expensive) in the vicinity of our office, not to mention the congestion issue, we do recommend mass transit wherever possible.
If you do need to drive here, there are several private garages in the area. the most economical is a large structure run by the Port Authority slightly north of our building. On the map above, this is located right above the curve of 478 where it emerges from the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel, between Washington and Greenwich.
From the Brooklyn Bridge, stay left and make the first left turn (right after City Hall) onto Chambers Street, then the next left again onto Broadway. You will eventually see the famous Bull statue where Broadway splits - Whitehall Street on the left, Broadway on your right. Stay to the right, and 11 Broadway is on your left right after the split - right across from the park.
From the Brooklyn/Battery Tunnel, you will exit into Manhattan immediately behind our building on Trinity Place, and you should find parking as soon as possible.
From Queens or Long Island:
Option 1: Take the Midtown Tunnel or Queensborough Bridge into Manhattan, navigate to the FDR Drive, exit for the Brooklyn Bridge and take the cutoff on the exit ramp for Manhattan Civic Center. Foll the instructions above off the bridge.
Option 2: Take the Brooklyn Queens Expressway (I-278) West to the Brooklyn Bridge exit, after crossing the Brooklyn Bridge follow instructions above.
From the West Side Highway/RT-9A S (from New Jersey or The Bronx/Westchester/Rockland & points north, New York)
Go south on West Side Drive to Chambers Street. Make a left onto Chambers Street, continue to Broadway, make a right onto Broadway. Our building will be on your right just after Trinity Church.
From the ferry terminal, proceed directly to Broadway and walk North (slightly uphill). 11 Broadway will be on your left side.